HOW AND WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT
We may collect and process personal information by keeping records of your interactions with us so that we can assist you, inform you and serve you better now, and in the future.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such as industry bodies and partners. We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, for instance, when you interact with us on those platforms.
We do not and will not sell or share personal information about our members, potential members, visitors or partners. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold about you. We protect data obtained from third parties in the same way as we handle data we receive directly.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. We have grouped data we collect as follows:
- Contact Data: includes business address, email address, social media handles, and telephone numbers.
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, job title.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Profile Data: includes your DLM Forum member username and password, feedback and survey responses.
- Correspondence: including email content which potentially contains personal data
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, pages visited, length of visit, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our software.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our products and services.
The archives we host in our Cloud based solutions may include personal data of living people and this may include Special Categories of Personal Data. We take our responsibilities as a data processor in this situation very seriously.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We automatically collect information about you through cookies and similar technologies, when you use, access or interact with us via our websites. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your IP address, your general geographic location, as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, the webpages you view on our websites, the duration of your visit, whether you interact with content available on our websites and how. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
DLM Forum MTÜ, Nooruse tn 3, Tartu, Estonia, 50411